3 Days, 4 Nights, Canoeing, Abseiling, Historic stories and much more | £695 pp
Limited to 8 people per tour
21st September & 27th September
Discover a NEW You away from the stresses of modern day life – A motivational and mindful adventure in NE Wales, accessible to all abilities, designed to harness and connect you to nature and our heritage.
The carefully selected activities and experiences will both thrill and connect you to our glorious landscape. The great quality 4* accommodation and the gorgeous local food & drink, fascinating stories, adventurous activities and breathtaking vistas await you.
3 Days – Stress free – including:-
- Canoeing over Thomas Telford’s Unesco World Heritage site, The world highest canal bridge, 126 ft above the River Dee
- Guided walking to 13th century Castell Dinas Bran
- Exploring a Medieval Market Town – with your own guide
- Bushcraft and outdoor woodfire cooking
- Special dining experience in the Gardens of a Grade 1 listed Home
- Guided hike with knowledgeable local guides from the Historic Holy Well, follow the ancient Pilgrims & Drovers Route to the Iron Age Hill Fort of Penycloddiau in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Abseiling into a scenic valley to a Posh Picnic in a wild setting.
- 3 nights in great quality 4 star accommodation
- Breakfast every day, plus 3 lunches and 2 group evening meals
- Professional, local, English and Welsh speaking guide
(Some changes may occur dependant on weather)