Theatr Twm O’r Nant
Dating from 1890, Theatr Twm o’r Nant was built as a Memorial Hall by Dr Evan Pierce, whose statue can be seen in the Dr Evan Pierce Memorial Garden 50 metres away.Theatr Twm o’r Nant is a working theatre with:
- Seating capacity for 118, plus room for wheelchair users
- Proscenium stage, dressing rooms & recently upgraded tiered auditorium
- Up-to-date lighting and sound systems
- Film projector and full-sized screen & dolby surround-sound system
- Comprehensive facilities for the disabled, including stage access
- Licensed catering facilities.
This community theatre hosts not only professional and amateur drama productions, but also cinema shows, musical & dance events. It is widely used for rehearsals by local bands and drama groups, as well as individual students. Parking is no problem and there are two disabled parking spaces onsite. The theatre is a perfect venue for conferences, business events and is available for hire.
Theatr Twm o’r Nant, Station Road, Denbigh LL16 3DA